Saturday, August 06, 2005

when it rains, it pours

Wow. I managed to drop my ISP connection, lock up my machine and arrive at the periodic "mouse is so full of woolly residue that it doesn't care much to go whither thou rollest" point, all within five minutes, and all right about the time I should have started writing the next Blogathon post. Better in the middle than right when it needs to go up, I guess.

"Well, guys, I think we've had our glitch for this mission," as Jim Lovell said not long before things went to hell in a handbasket aboard Apollo 13.

Hey, did I mention that the reason I'm posting every half hour is that I'm participating in Blogathon 2005 to raise money for Doctors Without Borders? And did I mention that there's still time to get your pledge in? Our operators are standing by.

--
Technorati Tag:
IceRocket Tag:

No comments: