Saturday, August 06, 2005

Just marching up and down the square ...

Okay, so I've worked my way around the Blogathon webring one time already. Cool. I'll be going back around to find more sites to recommend as the day goes on.

Hmmmm ... I've got three minutes to come up with something to post. I admit it -- I've been woolgathering in the BlogExplosion shoutbox; it's addictive, even there's a bit of drama going on at the moment.

That, and thinking about naming ducks.

I'm trying to hold off for a few more hours before breaking into the booze and going on a real tear. Wouldn't want to drive y'all off before we even got a fair start, you know.

There's nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge. -- Hunter S. Thompson

--
Technorati Tag:
IceRocket Tag:

No comments: