Saturday, August 06, 2005

Scenes from the front

Colonel: Blogger, what is that button in your sidebar?
Private Kn@ppster: A Blogathon logo, sir.
Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Kn@ppster: I don't remember, sir.
Colonel: What is that you've got written on your t-shirt?
Private Kn@ppster: "Born to Surf," sir.
Colonel: You write "Born to Surf" on your t-shirt and you have a Blogathon logo. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Kn@ppster: No, sir.
Colonel: You'd better get your mouse and your monitor wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.
Private Kn@ppster: Yes, sir.
Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Kn@ppster: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of the Internet, sir.
Colonel: The what?
Private Kn@ppster: The duality of the Internet. The integrated client thing, sir.
Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Kn@ppster: Our side, sir.
Colonel: Don't you love your blogosphere?
Private Kn@ppster: Yes, sir.
Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Private Kn@ppster: Yes, sir.
Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my bloggers is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the aimless web surfers, because inside every aimless web surfer there is a blogger trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this clicking craze blows over.
Private Kn@ppster: Aye-aye, sir!


--
Technorati Tag:
IceRocket Tag:

No comments: