Friday, August 25, 2023

Still Not Liking the whole COVID-19 Thing

I haven't tested again, because there's not really any need to. It's not like I go out a lot or anything.

Tamara didn't test positive until several days after me, and as of this morning was still testing positive (she has to work from home until she has a negative test).

Nine days after testing positive, every time I think I've "turned the corner" I start feeling like hell again. One day I'll make my goal of 11,000 steps, the next I feel like I got run over by a truck by the time I've walked maybe 3,000.

Today, I decided to see if I can rest my way through this thing. Spent pretty much all day in bed, and am planning to head back that way shortly. And if I still feel completely worn out in the morning, I'll probably do a bunch of napping tomorrow  as well.


Update, Saturday evening:  I'm now about 36 hours into a "do the absolute minimum I need to do, go back to bed" thing. I doubt I've rested this much in 30 years. Still feeling tired and hazy, though. And tomorrow I really have to get back to regular work.

No comments: