Monday, March 04, 2024

Anyone Here Use Android for Text Editing?

And if so, what's your favored app?

I use, and prefer, Geany on my Linux desktop.

I'm hoping to recreate my desktop work environment  -- tabbed web browser, tabbed text editor, Dropbox for work files -- as closely as possible for the tablet that's supposed to arrive on Wednesday.

If I can come up with a usable clone of that work setup, the tablet with Bluetooth keyboard and wireless mouse might work as a "travel work setup" that's much more convenient for, say, motorcyle transport than my current laptop/travel monitor rig.

Of course, I'd eventually like to deploy a tiny desktop computer (perhaps the ATOPNUC Mini PC that's sitting its box since I upgraded to the CyberGeek Nano J1 Linux Mini PC) with two mini HDMI projectors as "monitors," and a foldable full-size keyboard for "travel work" purposes.

No comments: