Friday, September 09, 2022

KN@PPSTER: Thanks For Asking! Podcast, episode 3

OK, everything seemed to go well for except for a couple of things: I didn't see any listeners listed while I was recording, then as I was hitting "end room" I saw the top of what looked like a listener list with its top cut off at the very bottom of the window. My bad -- I'll try adjusting the display or paging down next time. Also, listening back thru, I hear some audio crackling. I don't know if that was my headset, my connection, or wind, etc. but I'll try to get that figure out. Anyway, here is the direct link (I do wish they had an embed function). :

https://callin.com/link/lxDQlrUsEW

If you prefer to listen on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, it seems like the lag time for that is usually 24 hours or so.

No comments: