Of the remaining 85%:
- 14.2% voted for Democratic challenger Charlie Crist.
- 1.1% voted for Libertarian Challenger Adrian Wyllie.
- 2/10ths of 1% voted for independent candidate Glenn Burkett.
- 1/10th of 1% voted for independent candidate Farid Khavari.
- Unkown numbers represented as 0% of the vote voted for various write-in candidates.
- 85.4% of Floridians did not affirm their consent to be governed by Rick Scott.
- 69.8% of Floridians did not affirm their consent to be governed by anyone.
Just sayin' ...