I don't know if I'll keep up weekly picks all season or not -- my level of interest is way down this year and will probably remain down unless the Chiefs or Jaguars are just really amazing.
What ESPN used to call "Pigskin Pick'em" is now just "ESPN Pick'em." I'll record my picks there to keep myself honest, and I've set up a leaderboard in a case any KN@PPSTER readers want to provably out-perform me.
This first week set of picks isn't particularly well-informed. It's based partly on last season's results and mostly on my personal prejudices. "Upset" picks (those picked by less than half of ESPN Pick'em players) are marked with asterisks. Any changes will be made prior to kickoff and noted in an update to this post. Here we go:
- Seattle Seahawks beat New England Patriots
- San Francisco 49ers beat Los Angeles Rams*
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat Cincinnati Bengals*
- Detroit Lions beat New Orleans Saints
- Tennessee Titans beat New York Jets
- Baltimore Ravens beat Indianapolis Colts
- Pittsburgh Steelers beat Atlanta Falcons
- Chicago Bears beat Carolina Panthers
- Jacksonville Jaguars beat Cleveland Browns
- Houston Texans beat Buffalo Bills*
- Las Vegas Raiders beat Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings beat Green Bay Packers*
- Philadelphia Eagles beat Washington Commanders
- Los Angeles Chargers beat Arizona Cardinals
- Dallas Cowboys beat New York Giants
- Kansas City Chiefs beat Denver Broncos*
No comments:
Post a Comment