Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The KN@PP Stir AMA, Wednesday, 12/17/14

The next episode (to be recorded/released on Thursday, Friday or Saturday -- I just don't know for sure yet, but probably not Thursday) of The KN@PP Stir Podcast will be brought to you by ...



Why a Wednesday AMA thread if I'm not planning on a Thursday podcast? Well, two reasons:

  1. Why not?
  2. Remember how I mentioned earlier this week that I am currently committed to writing 500 words per day? Well, today's writing has come in smatters -- a 150-word (because that's the limit) letter to the editor of the Gainesville, Florida Sun, and a couple of short blog posts (even shorter when I exclude block quote material from the word count, which I do). Popping up an AMA thread is a quick and easy way to round out the ol' 500 words.
So, as always, "Ask Me Anything" (within normal parameters of reason and civility) and I'll answer it either in comments or on the podcast.

Bonus points (not that we keep score or anything, right?) for questions that are either holiday-related or really make me think hard (or both!). After all, this is supposed to be fun.

No comments: