Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Claire Wolfe Reviews KN@PPSTER's Big Book of Stuff

A fairly short review (she's in partial "hermit mode" for the winter, so any blog attention at all is something special), but a very flattering review coming from one of the writers who has inspired me greatly over the years. You probably know about 101 Things To Do Till the Revolution, Don't Shoot the Bastards (Yet), Hardyville Tales and RebelFire: Out of the Gray Zone -- all of which I heartily recommend, but especially that last one if you have any teenagers in the house who might appreciate books for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc.  (maybe box it up with one or two of Heinlein's "juveniles" and perhaps the Hunger Games trilogy, both of which it shines at least as brightly as).

In fact, while I hope her review will encourage people to download the free PDF of KN@PPSTER's Big Freakin' Book of Stuff, I'd rather you spent your money on her books than on mine if it's an either/or thing, and not just because those first two links are "affiliate commission" links. I hope my book is fun and informative; I know her books are classics that belong in every freedom lover's library.

No comments: