Sunday, August 02, 2009

Libertarian Party Reptile

I'll be schlepping out to Riverport, a/k/a Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, tomorrow to staff a Libertarian Party outreach table with Julie Stone for the Vans Warped Tour stop in St. Louis. Thanks to Jeff Orrok of the Colorado LP, Austin Petersen at LPHQ, and Alexander McCobin of Students for Liberty for hooking the LP into this tour!



I also found out yesterday that I'll be serving on the Missouri LP's 2010 candidate recruitment committee. We haven't met yet, but I'll be pushing for us to aim high -- at least two primary candidates for each of the statewide offices and US House races, plus as many "down-ticket" candidates as possible. If you're a Missourian and interested in running for office, drop me a line and I'll tell you how fun and rewarding it can be (I've run five times in the last 12 years myself).

Speaking of candidates, check out (and support!) Rocky Frisco's campaign for city council in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Rocky's a long-time friend and truly one of the best guys on the planet.

No comments: