Wednesday, January 02, 2019

Thanks For Asking!, 01/02/19

So, as I was saying earlier, Joel Schlosberg suggested that one way of naturally increasing the number of posts at KN@PPSTER would be to get back to a weekly Thanks For Asking! thread.

True. Of course, Thanks For Asking! has always been intertwined with the podcasting, which I can't seem to bring myself to get back into. But it doesn't have to be, does it? How about we try a weekly AMA thread without a promised accompanying podcast?


  1. Ask me anything (yes, anything); and
  2. I'll answer (maybe in comments, maybe in a stand-alone blog post, hell, maybe even in a surprise podcast).
I don't know if Wednesdays will be the day I permanently settle on for the weekly thread, but it's Wednesday this week, anyway.

Podcast or not, this AMA thread is brought to you by Free Pony Express

No comments: