Sunday, August 07, 2016

The KN@PP Stir Podcast, Episode 91: Kin Aye Caul Ewe?

This episode of The KN@PP Stir Podcast is brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:





In this episode:


[Update: People who notice things like how many time a Soundcloud episode has been listened to will notice that this one has a gigantic number of listens compared to the usual. That's artificially gigantic -- I noticed a link offering a "free sample" from a firm that provides "listens" for pay (presumably to pump up statistics for musicians who want their songs to seem more popular than they are) and decided hey, why not? I doubt that I will become a paying customer, but if I do I will disclose that as well, and on a frequent basis, so that I am not, for example, defrauding advertisers by falsifying the true likely interest level. The "natural" number of listeners for the KN@PP Stir Podcast seems, at present, to be in the 50-80 range. Before hitting that link, this episode looked set to get more like 100-125 "natural" listens -- because of its specific Florida-Libertarian-related content, I promoted it to some Facebook groups I usually don't hit with the link -- but certainly not the 400 or so that it's showing at the moment - TLK]

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Make free bitcoins from FREE BITCOIN. 223 to 22,258 satoshis every 60 mins.