Saturday, October 01, 2005

Back in the saddle again

Since getting serious about blogging, I've done my best never to miss more than a day or two here at Kn@ppster -- and I owe my readers an apology for my absence this week. Sorry about that. A number of other projects simultaneously reached their "this needs to be done now" stages, a new project came along which demanded immediate attention and actually involved (ahem) money, and influenza ran rampant in the Kn@ppster household. It happens. But we'll get through it.

One of the projects which hit the "shit or get off the pot" point is Au Contraire. It's on track now. Check it out.

Coming in for the save was Zube Girl, on whose blog I at least got in a guest post, even though I fumbled the ball and forgot to let y'all know about it on the day it appeared.

I plan to be back on Monday, if not before, with my trenchant, pointed political commentary (or, if you prefer, my treasonous, delusional ravings). Have a great weekend!

No comments: