Saturday, October 17, 2009

Advance heads-up

I've been invited to speak at the Free State Project's 2010 Liberty Forum, March 18-21 in Nashua, New Hampshire. I've tentatively accepted/confirmed, and the "tentative" part is entirely a matter of "let me work out the travel logistics," which I'm sure will be manageable.

I'm looking forward to visiting New Hampshire for the first time -- after all, I'm planning to move there someday pursuant to the FSP's plan to libertarianize the place -- and hanging with friends from there and around the country (I hope to also make it down to Keene, which seems to be Ground Zero for freedom, on this trip -- I fancy settling there when I move). Hope you can make it, too! Here's the Liberty Forum page, still featuring 2009 but soon to be updated for the 2010 event. As you can see from the 2009 speaker list, I've got some big shoes to fill.

No comments: