Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Where's Tom?



The campaign calendar is starting to come together a bit. Here are some places I expect to be -- and hope to meet you -- over the course of the next year or so. I'll update and/or replace this post as necessary.

- 04/15/09: St. Louis Tax Day Tea Party. With other St. Louis area Libertarians, I'll be participating in this protest against Washington DC's fiscal irresponsibility. 6:30 pm at Kiener Plaza in downtown St. Louis.

- 04/18/09: Libertarian Party of Missouri, 2009 State Convention, Jefferson City, Missouri. I'll be attending this event as an LPMO member. I'm not, as of this time, scheduled as a speaker. I'm looking into the possibility of hosting a Saturday-night hospitality suite.

- 05/30/09-05/31/09: Boston Tea Party "Meatspace Gathering", Kansas City. I'm a scheduled speaker at this one. Details TBA.

- 07/18/09-07/19/09: Libertarian National Committee meeting, Renaissance St. Louis Grand & Suites Hotel, St. Louis, MO. I am not a scheduled speaker at this time, but look forward to meeting Libertarians from around the US who attend to observe and/or participate in their party's national committee business sessions.

- 10/23/09-10/25/09: Libertarian Party of Illinois, 2009 State Convention, Collinsville, IL. I'm not a scheduled speaker at this time, but plan to attend. Hospitality suite and other details TBD.

- 05/28/10-05/31/10: Libertarian National Convention 2010, Renaissance St. Louis Grand & Suites Hotel, St. Louis, MO. I anticipate attending as a Missouri delegate, as well as hosting hospitality/campaign events.




Paid for by Knapp 2012 and approved by the candidate

blog comments powered by Disqus
Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide
Some graphics and styles ported from a previous theme by Jenny Giannopoulou