Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Election 2016: In Which I Beg Off Live-Blogging the First Democratic Debate

I've live-blogged both sets of Republican dog and pony shows so far, and had planned on doing the same with tonight's Democratic event.

But frankly I'm just not up to it. I'm going to watch the thing, but I've had a hard week already (family car breakdown over the weekend spilling into Monday evening, etc.) and more to come (including a 30-mile round trip bicycle campaign ride to Bronson, FL for the "Harvest Tour" marijuana legalization event on Thursday -- 11am at the courthouse, see you there! -- and another 20-mile or so round-trip bike ride on Saturday to the Students For Liberty regional conference at University of Florida). So tonight I am going to sit there and watch, and maybe write something on it tomorrow (or maybe not).

No comments: