Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Thanks For Asking! -- 08/29/17

This week's AMA thread is brought to you by whatever it pleases me to promote -- and that is The Lowest Ebb: Norman Thomas & America's Minor Parties in 1944, by Darcy Richardson.

Here's how it works ...


  • Ask me anything (anything) in the comment thread below this post; and
  • I'll answer in comments, on a coming podcast, or both.

Now in beta: Make it worth my while -- $1 gets you a guaranteed reply by email. I haven't decided yet whether this will eventually be a requirement, or even whether popping for a buck will increase the likelihood that your question will be ... "featured." Mainly I'm just testing the idea as an application for 21.co's offering of a "pay to email" service. Click the graphic for more info.


No comments: