Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Thanks For Asking! -- 04/06/16

This week's AMA thread, and the podcast to follow, are brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:


You know the drill:


  • Ask me anything -- anything! -- in the comment thread below this post;
  • I'll answer in the comment thread, on this weekend's podcast, or both.
In lieu of a video this week, a bleg:

As I mentioned on last weekend's episode of The KN@PP Stir Podcast, my next goal for promoting the podcast is to get it included in the Liberty Radio Network's weekly podcast feed. Please help me out by asking LRN to make that addition to their programming. You can do so from the link in the previous sentence -- scroll down the page and you'll find contact information at the bottom of the right sidebar. Thanks in advance!

No comments: