Thursday, March 31, 2016

Election 2012: Johnson Switches Tracks from Islamophobia to Cake Slavery

From the Fox Business preview of a debate between Gary Johnson, John McAfee and Austin Petersen (three of the also-rans trying desperately to wrest the Libertarian Party's 2016 presidential nomination from the hands of its rightful recipient, Darryl W. Perry):

"I think that if you discriminate on the basis of religion, I think that is a black hole," Johnson said. "I think you should be able to discriminate for stink or you're not wearing shoes or whatever. If we discriminate on the basis of religion, to me, that's doing harm to a big class of people."

When Austin Petersen, one of Johnson's opponents in the forum, asked the former governor if a Jewish baker should be required to bake a Nazi wedding cake, he said: "That would be my contention, yes."

There's really only one word for this guy:

No comments: