Thursday, June 30, 2016

A Garrison Center Update

I don't do nearly enough of those, do I?

As of earlier today, Garrison Center op-eds had been picked up by mainstream newspapers and non-libertarian political publications 77 times in June.

That's a new record, beating the March count of 74.

My goal is 750 pickups for the year. Based on the first six months of the year, we are on track for 776.

A couple of the larger first-time picker-uppers this month: The Louisville, Kentucky Courier Journal and Jacksonville's Florida Times-Union.

But of course you don't have to be big to be interesting -- take, for example, the Fredericksburg, Virginia Free Lance-Star, or the Caledonian Record, the circulation of which spans the Vermont/New Hampshire border.

I think Garrison is continuing to do damn good libertarian outreach. If you agree, head over to the right sidebar and support my work!

No comments: