Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog stats can be depressing

It's not that they're so low. When I go for long periods without daily political blogging, I expect my site visits to drop below 100 a day.

When they get that low, though, some of the visits stand out.

Each day -- each and every day -- I get several visits from people who want to know how to separate acetaminophen from hydrocodone. Three guesses why.

Worse, each day -- each and every day -- I get at least one visit from some random reprobate whose major life goal is apparently joining the Ku Klux Klan.

Why, oh why don't I ever get visits from sex workers offering me review visits? Or restaurateurs seeking my opinion of their new lines of gourmet chocolate-covered pork rinds? But nooooooooo, poor KN@PPSTER just gets the junkies and the bigots.

No comments: