Monday, April 15, 2013

The New Tent Arrived


So the first thing I noticed when I went to put it up was that one item ("tent stakes, 30, in bag") appeared to be missing. This was a problem, but not anything I was going to let stop me.

I was able to round up five stakes from the old tent, etc. Then I got into my toolbox and started using screwdrivers and chisels as stakes, just to hold the thing down until I could get to the store.

Got it staked down, as it were, went in and placed the pole, so the tent was now "up."

When everything appeared to be as close to right as it was going to get, checked things out. Pretty nice, but there was a lump under the floor.

It was a bag.

With 30 tent stakes in it.

Cool.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide
Some graphics and styles ported from a previous theme by Jenny Giannopoulou