Saturday, February 11, 2012

Recommendation to Political Candidates


No, this is not an affiliate post, nor has it otherwise been paid for, solicited, etc. I just happen to like this company, and receiving a mailing from them today put it in my head to give them a little free promotion.

They're called postcardmailer. They used to be called Pure Postcards. They did an absolutely fabulous job for me in my 2008 congressional campaign in every respect -- fast work, fantastic customer service, great prices, just a beautiful, trouble-free experience. If you need postcards, rack cards, flat or tri-fold brochures, mailing services, etc.,  for your campaign (political campaign, marketing campaign, whatever), I highly recommend them.

If you need help with brochure copy and so forth, I've been known to offer such services.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide
Some graphics and styles ported from a previous theme by Jenny Giannopoulou