Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

NFL Week 3 Results

I went 8 right, 8 wrong in NFL week 3, which doesn't seem like a great week. But I apparently did better than most, since I remain in the 93.7th percentile in ESPN's "Pick'em" game. Of my eight incorrect picks, six of them were not upset picks but rather went with the consensus. And two of my upset picks worked out. Correct picks in green, incorrect picks in red:

  • Green Bay Packers beat Atlanta Falcons
  • Buffalo Bills beat  Los Angeles Chargers
  • Carolina Panthers beat Cleveland Browns
  • Detroit Lions beat New York Jets
  • Houston Texans beat Indianapolis Colts
  • Kansas City Chiefs beat Miami Dolphins
  • Tennessee Titans beat New York Giants*
  • Cincinnati Bengals beat Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Seattle Seahawks beat Washington Commanders
  • Jacksonville Jaguars beat New England Patriots
  • San Francisco 49ers beat Arizona Cardinals
  • Minnesota Vikings beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Dallas Cowboys beat Baltimore Ravens*
  • Las Vegas Raiders beat New Orleans Saints*
  • Denver Broncos beat Los Angeles Rams*
  • Philadelphia Eagles beat Chicago Bears

So far I'm 30 right, 18 wrong for the season. I'd like to improve that dramatically, but I guess we'll see whether I'm able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment