Wednesday, September 29, 2021

How Much Do I Love and Appreciate My Readers?

A lot. Really. There are never as many of you as I wish there were, but there have always been enough to make it feel worth my time to bother posting here, for 17 years now, and y'all seem like pretty quality people. Thanks to all of you.

In fact, I love and appreciate all of you so much that I would never dream of pulling some kind of stupid stunt like putting up a "How Much Do I Love and Appreciate My Readers?" post just to make up for some earlier-in-the-month laziness that's got me close to missing my "one post per day" quota for the month. 

People who do things like that really bother me, and I wouldn't want to be one of them, mostly because of how much I truly love and appreciate my readers. And to prove it, here's some actual content:

MY MORNING BREW MUG IS ON THE WAY!


Thanks to some of you, I've made it past 15 referrals to the free Morning Brew newsletter, and now they're sending me a free mug so that I have something to drink coffee out of. I've always wanted to have something to drink coffee out of.

I also like pants, and I think I'm either one or two referrals away (that's a "just this week" thing) from getting a free pair of those (also, eight referrals away from a free t-shirt, 33 referrals away from a free pair of pint glasses, 83 referrals away from a free sweater, and 983 referrals away from a free "work from home makeover," whatever that is), so if you haven't signed up yet, please do.

THIS IS THE LINK TO CLICK TO DO THAT

Morning Brew is, as mentioned many times, free. It's a fun little morning email (only one message per day) with some business highlights (including the price of Bitcoin), fun-but-not-as-wild-as-Fark news items, games/puzzles, etc.. Like COVID-19, they have optional variants (for specific business sectors like Emerging Tech, Retail, Marketing, etc.), too.

I want those pants. I want that t-shirt. I want to find out what a "work from home makeover" is. So pretty please with sugar on top

CLICK THIS HERE LINK NOW

and help me get there.

Have a wonderful evening, basking in the certain knowledge that I would never waste your time with throwaway posts just to meet a quota or score free merch.

No comments: