Sunday, July 31, 2016

The KN@PP Stir Podcast, Episode 89: Existence Mucus Carnival

This episode of The KN@PP Stir Podcast is brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:







In this episode:



Side note: For a minute I thought I had coined a neologism and/or portmanteau --  Bing returned no results for "Paulpulist/s" and "Paulpulism." But according to Google, someone calling hirself "The Desert Dweller" beat me to it in a 2010 Amazon.com forum discussion.

Second side note: Somewhere -- in one of the blog comment threads, I guess -- Joel Schlosberg asked me to start saving podcast files in a way that indicates they're associated with this particular podcast, instead of just as e.g. episode89.mp3, so that people who download and save them have some idea what the hell that file is. No problem -- I did that with this one and will try to remember to start doing so ever time).

No comments: