Tuesday, June 28, 2016

If I Had a Hammer ...

... I'd probably leave it home if I could afford to attend FreedomFest 2016.

I can't afford to attend FreedomFest 2016, but if I could afford it I'd have great fun checking out talks by Angela Keaton of Antiwar.com, Jeffrey Tucker of Liberty.me, Will Coley of Muslims 4 Liberty, Jacob Hornberger of the Future of Freedom Foundation, Doug Casey, John McAfee, Andrew P. Napolitano, and bunches and bunches of other pro-liberty, pro-peace types.

Of course, for some reason FreedomFest's organizers always seem to feel obligated to add at least a few authoritarian douchenozzles to the speaker roster as well. Last year they hosted war criminal Allen West. This year, I notice, among others, Dinesh D'Souza and Bob Barr. What's up with that, Skousen? Didn't you learn anything from the reaction when you invited Rudy Giuliani to address an event at the Foundation for Economic Education?

But anyway, the event does sound cool for the most part. I can't go, but maybe you can, especially if you're already within driving distance of Vegas.

No comments: