Sunday, May 08, 2016

One of THOSE Nights ...

I'm having one of those "Internet not working well" nights -- first clue was when YouTube videos started wanting to buffer for 15 minutes at a time, and some timeouts while working in Wordpress.

Since I record The KN@PP Stir Podcast using online apps, and then have to upload it to Soundcloud as a file tens of megabytes in size that sometimes seems to run like molasses even when everything else is going fine, it seems like a bad idea to mess with it just this minute (early on I had a few days like this where I ended up spending several hours before having to give up and come back later; might as well skip directly to the come back later part).

What I MAY do is an episode on Tuesday, and then another the following Tuesday or Wednesday (I'll be traveling between those two days). Or I may try to get the next episode out tomorrow and keep things relatively on schedule.

Sorry for the delay!

No comments: