Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Podcast Libertarian National Convention Delegates NEED to Listen To

I've actually been holding back on promoting it until the convention got close, because I want you to still be thinking about it when you arrive in Orlando. It's Rodger Paxton's LAVA Flow Podcast,  "BONUS: The My Libertarian Presidential Endorsement Edition," from May 16th (there's a new episode up this morning -- I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but it addresses the recently announced vice-presidential candidacy of William Weld, and because it's Rodger you know it's going to be good).

I encourage you to visit/listen at the links above, but getting this in your ear is important enough that I'm going to go ahead and embed it as well:

[Note: Or maybe I'm not. Can't seem to find anything that works. Maybe Blubrry doesn't want to feed the file to a rogue script or something? GO HIT THAT LINK, PLEASE! - TLK]

No comments: