Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Brief PSA

On last weekend's podcast, I dedicated the Week in Stupid segment to an attack by Austin Petersen (candidate for the Libertarian Party's 2016 presidential nomination) on Gary Johnson (same).

You can read more about the whole thing at Independent Political Report, here and here.

No, I'm not a Johnson supporter. I'm just an opponent of Who Can Be The Most Egregious Slimeball as a campaign strategy.

I really hope you're paying attention, especially if you're planning to serve as a delegate to the Libertarian Party's 2016 National Convention.

If you aren't willing to pay attention and do some research yourself (starting with the links above and then looking at campaign web sites, Facebook, etc.), I can save you some time and give you the bottom line in only 12 words:

A vote for Austin Petersen is a vote against the Libertarian Party.

Yes, it really is that simple.

That is all.

No comments: