Sunday, December 13, 2015

The KN@PP Stir Podcast, Episode 58: The Case for NOTA, Part 2

This episode of the KN@PP Stir Podcast, like EVERY episode through the end of 2016, is brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:




In this episode:


  • Fiverr f**ed me again;
  • Thanks For Asking! (guns, Julian Assange and Rush Limbaugh);
  • The Case for NOTA, part 2.
Note: Yes, I see that the final portion of "The Case for NOTA, part 2" got doubled up. Entirely my fault -- I recorded it as two separate segments, spliced those two segments together, and forgot to delete the extra file of the tail end segment. I'd go back and fixed that, but I'm not sure how things would work vis a vis Soundcloud's upload procedure (i.e. would it replace the previous one or create a new "episode?"). So there's an extra minute and a half or so of duplicate content. Sorry about that! That kind of problem should disappear once the new machine arrives and I don't have a five-minute recording limit, as I do with Twisted Wave.

No comments: