Saturday, June 13, 2015

The KN@PP Stir Podcast, 06/13/15

This week's episode is brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:






In this episode:


  • Thanks For Asking! segues into disjointed rant on Ross Ulbricht, Reason subpoenas, the fact that the state is at war on us and we must therefore be at war with the state, etc.;
  • Family medical update and shameless appeal for support.
Show notes:

To be blunt, I'm not happy with how this episode came out. I'm somewhat preoccupied this week and didn't do even my minimal amount of usual show prep (cutting and pasting a few "marker notes," etc. to keep things flowing). As the episode description says, my rant felt more disjointed than usual, but I hope that it's coherent. A couple of links mentioned in the show:

  • "Social Preferencing," by Paul and Kitty Antonik Wakfer at the Self-Sovereign Individual Project, is a much more carefully thought out essay on the subject than my references to it in the show.
  • Dox and Shun is a social preferencing project I came up with some time ago and am just now populating with people to do both of those things to.

I meant to reference two other podcasts in this show, and forgot due to the aforementioned lack of show prep. So I'm going to link to them here:

No comments: