Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday is AMA Day!



And hey, I'm even getting the post up on time!

Here's how it works:


  • Some time Friday, I'll record and publish the latest episode of The KN@PP Stir Podcast.
  • One section of the weekly podcast is answers to the weekly "Ask Me Anything" thread.
  • Post your questions in comments on this post and I'll try to answer them (all of them, at least in comments -- if there are two many for an audio show, I'll pick the most fun and interesting ones for the podcast).
Speaking of the show:

  • I got my sponsor! Darryl W. Perry does all kinds of things from print to radio to public speaking ... by purchasing Soundcloud hosting for the podcast, he bought himself advertising for his projects through the end of 2015. Don't be shy about clicking through on that ad (up top, folks).
  • I got my mic! Instead of waiting around for a second sponsor, I bought it for myself as a birthday present. I figure that cost will wash out over time once I set up a "listener financial support" function, which I'll do real soon now.
Have a great day and talk at ya tomorrow!

No comments: