Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Week AMA

Not sure if The KN@PP Stir Podcast will come out on Thursday or Friday this week, but no reason not to get started early on the AMA. Whatever day it publishes, the podcast will be brought to you by Darryl W. Perry:


So anyway, AMA stands for "Ask Me Anything." Do so in comments on this post!

Side note:

On LAST week's podcast, I mentioned that I was awaiting approval of my application to SoundCloud's beta program so that I can get the show into other distribution mechanisms like iTunes and Stitcher. I've since goosed Soundcloud another time and still haven't heard anything.

I have 30 days to cancel the Soundcloud Pro account for a refund and take my business elsewhere. I'm about to start looking at alternatives to Soundcloud with an eye toward doing that if they don't get off the dime, so if any of you have favorites or suggestions, let me know in comments.


Update: Approved for the Soundcloud podcasting beta. I'll be getting registered at Stitcher, iTunes, etc. as soon as possible.

No comments: