Thursday, July 10, 2014

Short Notice -- Podcast Appearance!

I don't do radio or podcasts very often any more because frankly I find my own voice annoying as hell. But tonight I had an invitation I didn't want to refuse ...

I'll be calling in to talk with Mike Shipley on the Freedom Caucus Podcast (not sure if that link will include the live show, so here's a direct one to BlogTalkRadio). Likely topics include immigration and NOTA 2016, but who knows what else might pop up?

Tune in from 11pm to midnight eastern if you're interested. And you know you are.

Better yet, let me see if I can get the embed code to work (but still visit the Freedom Caucus site even if you listen to the podcast from here -- just sayin' ...):

Popular Politics Internet Radio with Outright Arizona on BlogTalkRadio with Outright Arizona Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio

No comments: