Thursday, February 21, 2013

There Ought to Be a Law ...

... against passing laws for reasons like "It just gives it a pause, and I call it a timeout, because I think there’s a proliferation of those things and a lot of people have questions about them."

How do Republicans throw out idiocy like that -- stopping expansion of an entire class of business because "a lot of people have questions" -- and then expect to be believed when they claim to be "pro-business" and "pro-growth" and "pro-freedom?"

I have a lot of questions about stuff too (including these "cafes" -- I've seen a couple), but I don't expect the world to stop turning until those questions get answered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

my blog post: registry cleaners