Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Get Email

And some of it is more interesting than the rest of it.

For example, today I learned that the US has a secret colony on Mars, and that US President Barack Obama visited said colony (by teleportation from the building now occupied by Square Enix Games) at least twice as a teenager.

You'd think he'd mention that on the campaign trail. All the Republicans are saying their first presidential trips will be to Israel. How cool would it be able to say "the first presidential trip of my second term will be to visit the summit of Olympus Mons ... again?"

I'm a little bit pissed that I've never had the opportunity to visit the colony ... or maybe I have. According to a related story, permanent colony staff

spend 20 years’ duty cycle. At the end of their duty cycle, they are age reversed and time shot back to their space-time origin point. They are sent back with memories blocked.

I think I'll add "may have spent time on Mars, but if so I don't remember it" to my resume, just in case.

Hey, I wonder if Square Enix is in on this thing, perhaps as a front for internationalization of the colony? The teleportation device at 999 N. Sepulveda Boulevard in El Segundo, California was supposedly called "Jump Room." Square Enix produces a game called "Cross Gate." Maybe the next generation of Earth-to-Mars teleportation tech? Inquiring minds want to know!

No comments: