Wednesday, March 02, 2011

TV Recommendation: Torchwood


While it's technically a spinoff of the Doctor Who reboot, I think of it more as Buffy the Vampire Slayer Meets the Better Parts of 24 in Wales.

Yeah, I know this is a bit late. I like to give shows a few seasons before I start watching them. That way I don't have to cliff-hang from week to week. At least not until I catch up, anyway. I'm about midway into Torchwood's second season at the moment. The third season is a five-part miniseries ("Children of Earth"); the fourth, another miniseries ("Miracle Day"), is set to run later this year.

Available on DVD, via Netflix streaming, etc.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide
Some graphics and styles ported from a previous theme by Jenny Giannopoulou