Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just sittin' here on the Group W Bench ...


... awaiting the next round of corrections and requests on a writing project.

First of its kind -- in order to be suitably non-specific but somewhat informative, I'll just refer to it as "academic" -- that I've ever done, and I'm trying to learn both the writing style and the technical requirements on the fly. Scary, but the more I grasp the more I actually enjoy it (especially, but not only, because there's significant money involved).

Anyway, I thought I'd pop in and blog while I cower in anticipation of the lash. That way, instead of bitching that I'm not blogging enough, y'all can instead complain that I'm just not very interesting.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Three Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide
Some graphics and styles ported from a previous theme by Jenny Giannopoulou