Thursday, June 07, 2007

Miscellaneous findings of interest

One side benefit of the daily ISSotD search is the joy of getting re-acquainted with my blogroll. I don't like going back to the same wells all the damn time, so I'm visiting sites I haven't looked at in dogs' years. And really, "blogroll and forget" wasn't what I got into this for. So let's see what's going on out there.

NB: No, I don't agree with everything I'm linking to -- much of it I disagree with vociferously, and most of it isn't libertarian in any meaningful sense of the word -- but it's all interesting:

- Arvin Hill relates a productive discussion with Generation Y.

- I never thought I'd live to see the day that web_loafer calls for the impeachment of George W. Bush. If I had expected to, I could probably have predicted the trigger, though.

- Dr. Helen thinks it's okay for Fred Thompson to leer at his wife. Or, to put a finer point on it, that maybe all this "leering" talk is ignorant puritanical priggishness with a dangerous edge. I agree.

- Jon Henke is working -- indirectly, at least -- for Fred Thompson. Beck's being a goddamn sourpuss about it. I find neither of these things surprising.

- No, I don't know what the hell it means either. But "Ur-growl" may be the coolest word I've read today.

No comments: