Friday, September 08, 2006

I am a bitter dead-ender

Harvey says the war is over ... but I'm not buying. He offers alternative outlets for the rage, venom and link love, but it's too late -- I've gone Asiatic. I will continue to make up vicious lies about Glenn Reynolds until the guys with hoods and electrodes and stuff come to drag me off to Gitmo.

This is my blog.

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My blog is my best soapbox. It is my life pretty important to me.

I must master it as I must master my life bate.

Without me, my blog is useless.

Without my blog, I am useless still pretty cool if you like hard-drinking, womanizing malcontents.

I must fire my polemic true.

I must be more persuasive than my enemy who is trying to pwn me.

I must pwn him before he pwns me. I will ...

My blog and myself know that what counts in war is not the post count we rack up, the number of obscenities we can work in without scaring away advertisers, or the level of transcendent snark we achieve.

We know it is the hits that count. We will get hits ...


[Ye gads, this is getting old, my little voice says (my little voice always calls me "Isabelle"). Cut to the chase! Okay ...]

My blog and myself are the defenders of my street cred.

We are the masters of our enemy.

We are the saviors of my alloted bandwidth.

So be it, until there is no enemy, but GLENN REYNOLDS HAS BEN PWNED.


INSTAPUNDO DELENDA EST!

No comments: