Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ask and ye shall receive ...

As a sophomore in high school, I fell madly in love with a popular, attractive junior. I even screwed up my courage toward asking her out on a date, but she started laughing at me before I got the proposition stammered out. It wasn't derisive, mean laughter -- just kind of a giggle at the hard time I was having saying what I was obviously trying to say. So, I went away, but I didn't go away mad, if you know what I mean. We were friends, sort of -- different circles (like I said, she was popular and attractive; in my pre-Marine-Corps days, I was second captain of the geek squad), but occasionally fate brought us together on a friendly, but not intimate, basis.

None of which has anything to do with anything, expect that since then, only one woman named Kirsten has asked me for anything, and I can't help but get all sentimental and want to fulfill said request.

Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the "male version" of the freedomSLUT ad:



Enjoy.

P.S. I couldn't find any stock photos of nekkid guys with flags. At some future point I may just go bare-ass myself to create a more closely parallel ad. If you want to see that, send money. If you don't want to see that, send money.

No comments: