Saturday, August 06, 2005

Koan of the narcoleptic blogger

Q: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

A: How the *&%$ should I *&%$ing know? Tell you what -- how about you wake me up when you find out? Here, let me wave my hands around a bit and say something unintelligible as you embark on your sacred quest. Asshole.

Thanks to my Blogathon site monitor, JL, who is simultaneously blogging for literacy in support of Wonder of Reading (click here to pledge) and trying to keep my increasingly surly self awake.

I'm starting to feel like Captain Willard in the first scene of Apocalypse Now when he does the whole dance naked/cut yourself up with a beer bottle/pass out in a pool of your own blood routine.

Maybe it's time for the caffeine pills, or a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart.

--
Technorati Tag:
IceRocket Tag:

No comments: