Sunday, August 07, 2005

I got ...

... Nothin'. Zip, zero, zilch, nada, goose-egg, nought.

But hey, cut me some slack. This is my 46th post in 23 hours, after all. Whaddya want, egg in your beer?

I can't say enough times how much in awe I am of the 11 fine individuals whose support of a fine charity will have effects that none of us can predict. The child who eats the food they've provided, or who misses out on polio because of the vaccines they bought, or who lives through the amputation of a leg because of the equipment they made available, may be the next Albert Einstein or Mother Teresa or Gandhi ... or just one more good human being who lived insted of dying and helped a little old lady across the street occasionally.

Hmpph. Guess maybe I had somethin' after all.

One hour, two posts to go.

--
Technorati Tag:
IceRocket Tag:

No comments: